WiFiRemote is a 8-in-1 wireless
remote control for iPhone and iPod Touch. It is the most feature rich wireless
remote of its kind.
- Three buttons multi-touch touchpad.
- Textpad with Chinese handwriting recognition
input method support.
- Full feature landscape keyboard.
- Accelemeter mouse.
- Media player/iTunes remote for Windows/Mac.
- Media center/QuickTime remote for Windows/Mac.
- User configurable keys.
- Application launch pad.
Try before you
You can download the free version of this application, "WiFiRemote
Lite", and try it before purchasing this application.
- Touchpad - Includes
all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two
finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the
screen to perform vertical scrolling.
- Textpad - Allows you to
compose text on your iPhone/iPod Touch before sending to remote PC. This
function is also compatible with the Chinese handwriting recognition input
method. You may use this program as a wireless Chinese writing
- Keyboard - Full feature 70 key landscape keyboard. Includes
all the keys you need.
- Mouse - Three buttons accelerometer mouse.
Tilt your iPhone/iPod Touch up, down, left, or right to move the mouse in the
direction you want it to go.
- Media remote control - Supports most
frequent used keys for WMP11/MCE for Windows and iTunes/QuickTime for
- User configurable keys - Includes 18 user configurable keys.
Allows you to define your own shortcut keys for the best of your
- Application launch pad - Automatically imports the application shortcuts from quick launch toolbar/Dock for Windows/OSX. Allows user to launch favorite application easily. No configuration required.
- Easy to use! WiFiRemote automatically searches for the receiver's IP address.
- Multiple remote PCs support. IP addresses can be stored for later use.
- Uses WiFi networking to control any PC or laptop within the WiFi network coverage.
- Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small on screen objects can now be easily viewed. Click on the magnifying glass button on Touchpad to enable/disable the magnifying glass.
- Option to turn off the remote PC/Mac when disconnected. Now you can turn off your PC/Mac remotely by clicking couple of buttons.
- iPhone or iPod Touch with firmware version 2.2.
- iPhone 3G has to switch to WiFi mode.
- Any PC or laptop running WinXP,Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OSX 10.5.
- Your iPhone/iPod Touch and the receiver PC must be on the same subnet.
- The receiver application must be downloaded and
installed on your PC or Mac.
Where to buy